Salary: 90k Package + Parking
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Join this industrial giant during an exciting period of growth and expansion. Grow in your finance career and learn from the best.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, this Senior Financial Accountant will take a hand on approach in providing financial insights to the business to help shape the business during this growth phase. You will drive the preparation of financial reporting which comply with internal and external controls and statutory reporting requirements. This Senior Financial Accountant will provide financial modelling and analysis to support the operational side of the business. You will maintain and monitor the capital works budget and expenditure. On a daily basis, this Senior Financial Accountant will maintain the fixed asset register and conduct asset reconciliations. A strong technical understanding of a P&L and a proactive attitude will be the key success factor for this role.
- Preparation of weekly & monthly profit and loss statements
- Processing a journals and transactions
- Preparation of month end reconciliations
- Take ownership of the fixed asset register
- Assisting with month end close and commentary
- Identification of business improvement opportunities
- Ability to build relationships with an array of stakeholders
You are a degree qualified Financial Accountant who has a CA/CPA qualification or is working towards. You have commercial experience and have sound skills in financial/management accountancy. You would consider yourself highly motivated, deadline driven and are detailed oriented. You bring a willingness to understand the detail behind the numbers through your excellent communications skills. Your ability to engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
This leading diversified ASX 200 giant operates nationally boasting a huge market presence and is known to all and this organisation prides itself on delivering quality customer service delivery. Currently in Australia, they hold considerable market share and have proven to be a great competitor in their space.
- Top 200 ASX listed; Industry leader: Learn from the best
- Be rewarded of $90K Package + Parking
- Unique financial accountant opportunity; Provide insights into what drives the business success
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWSFA4438 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.