Salary: $80k + Super
Location: Melbourne, CBD
Role Benefit: Great career opportunity and expand your capability in a team lead role managing a small team
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will take full ownership of the Revenue and Commissions pillar. You will manage your team to deliver the month end reporting to ensure results are delivered with timeliness and precision. This Senior Financial Accountant is a key role and providing financial transparency to the business and therefore success will come from your strong communication skills and your ability to work as a team to pull together month end results.
As the Senior Financial Accountant your duties will iclude but are not limited to;
- Monthly reporting to key business stakeholders
- Responsible for the timely delivery of monthly balance sheet and P&L recognition of revenue and deferrals, commissions (agent and sales teams), credit notes (withdrawals), debtors reconciliation.
- Management of debt collection and invoicing processes.
- Management of a small finance team to deliver month end
- Team KPI setting and review
- All accrual updates and reporting as required
- Yearly and half yearly performance reporting
You are currently CA, CPA qualified or on the cusp of completion with extensive experience in Financial Accounting with a mastery of your debits and credits. You will ideally have started as an Assistant Accountant and worked your way through whilst completing your CA/CPA and now looking to expand your skills through managing your first finance team. You will have strong communication, high EQ with a view to drive continuous improvement whilst leading by example where no task is too small.
Australia's leading private education and training provider sets an innovative pace in the development of post graduate and internship programs for a broad range of disciplines. This organisation provides a brilliant training ground for a Senior Financial Accountant who is looking for an opportunity to build on their technical skills and manage their first finance team.
- Excellent Salary: $80k + Super
- Exciting new position to help shape the future of you and the business
- Consolidate your Financial Control flight path from being an individual contributor to being accountable for managing a finance team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez and quoting reference number NGSFA4185 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call