Location: Northern Suburbs
Salary package: $110K -120K + Super + Shares + Bonus
Role highlight: Preparation of financial reports for management; be a key custodian in influencing group finance decisions.
This Senior Financial Accountant will report directly into the Chief Financial Officer and will have the responsibility of 3 direct reports. The overall mandate of this role will be to 2ic to the CFO in helping on all M&A due diligence deals, group reporting and group analysis.
This Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the overall delivery of group financial reporting in accordance with IFRS as well as group planning and analysis with the leadership of budgeting and forecasting. On a weekly basis you will also be responsible for monthly management reporting and financial modelling. A passion for mentoring people will be the key to your leadership success.
You will be assisting and preparing:
- Financial reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Monthly management reporting with commentary on financial performance and budget variances
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of General Ledger
- Assist with other financial projects, financial modelling and financial due diligence.
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required
- Liaising with and responding to queries from both with internal and auditors.
You will be an experienced CA or CPA with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualifying experience or you are a Senior Auditor in a Big 4. Currently you are in a similar role, hard worker and technically strong. You have experience in:
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Financial Modelling and Financial Due Diligence
- A comprehensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilience to cope under pressure
The Company, Culture & Benefits
With 30 years of experience in international mobility solutions, this company is built on world-class products, experience of its team and excellence in customer service. Their culture of continuous innovation underpins an industry-leading proprietary technology platform.
There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career. They have great culture and are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing and dynamic team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRSFA4288 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.