Salary: $105 to $115k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Macquarie Park
Role Benefit: Partner with a broad range of stakeholders in delivering insights and influencing decision making to add value
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Senior Finance Analyst takes full ownership for the business' commercial performance analytics and performance management. You will leverage this analysis and insight to influence your stakeholders in the delivery of enhanced business performance.
The Senior Finance Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial performance reporting and analysis, management of forward looking plans, scenario analysis to support assessment of risks and opportunities as well as ensuring the overall delivery of financial results for the business unit. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" and the strength of communication in shaping insights and actions with your business partners.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business to shape the right reporting and analysis to support strategic priorities and your energetic way of engaging your business partners will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Own the business' financial performance reporting to drive insights and analysis with the use of Tableau
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to seek to understand business needs and deliver value adding business analytics
- Support the shaping of appropriate business targets and forward looking plans through budget and forecast cycles
- Build and drive flexible financial and non-financial models as the business looks to dominate the digital online space
- Contribute as a passionate team member of the broader commercial team, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business.
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified analyst, ideally coming out of FMCG and with deep experience in driving piercing insights to add value and exposure in using business tools such as TM1 and Tableau. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
Culture & Benefits
Globally listed giant that is dominant and a leader within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Senior Finance Analyst: be a trusted business partner in delivering actionable commercial insights to add value
- Excellent salary: $105 to $115k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Enhance commercial analytics and performance management to help deliver top and bottom line growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3804 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call