Salary: $120 - 130k Package + Car + Bonus
Role: Fantastic opportunity to business partner with key departments and globally with the wider business
Reporting directly to the GM Commercial Finance, this Senior Finance Analyst will drive planning cycles around budgeting and forecasting, risks and opportunities. You will bring insights and information together to produce outcomes and performance to the business.
As the Senior Finance Analyst you will prepare monthly management reporting for local and global reporting purposes at a group level and business partner with the key department heads in shaping insights and talking through the commercial numbers in order to drive accountability. You will help create analysis around initiatives and opportunities.
* Be a key contributor to budget development (annual and 5 year) along with budget forecasts
* Participate in leadership and strategic discussions
* Deliver key analysis on business performance and identify trends and variances
* Create monthly controlling reports to the GM and senior management
* Review usefulness and accuracy of KPISs and models
You are a highly energetic and intuitive CA/CPA qualified financial controlling business partner with a high attention to detail, ideally coming out of an FMCG or Consumer Products background with experience across reporting and insights from a commercial perspective
With a strong business partnering focus, you have outstanding communication skills and enjoy building rapport with your stakeholders.
Culture & Benefits
This global FMCG is a well-known brand in the Australian market that has a passion for developing high performers and a healthy work/life balance. This is a great opportunity to become a highly regarded and trusted business advisor.
* Benefit from a great culture in a value adding position with a commitment to work/life balance
* Structured training and development, local and global opportunities
* Share a passion - join a business that loves what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge on quoting reference number TBSFA3962 in the subject line.