- Industrial giant, Australian market leader; double digit growth
- Fantastic Salary of $80k + Super
- Corporate Head Office location; full ledger ownership, parking onsite
Location: South-West Sydney
Salary: $80k + Super
Benefits: Join this industrial market leader during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will take full ownership for the management and collection of a multi-million dollar national ledger. The overall responsibility of this Senior Credit Controller is to manage live accounts with accountability for the full cycle of credit management including setting and reviewing credit limits, payment collection, cash allocation, order release, legal actions and risk management. .
This successful Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties;
* Manage a multimillion dollar critical national ledger
* Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner
* Maintain high call volumes on a daily basis
* Reduce DSO and contribute to overall team success
* Reviewing aged debtors list for overdue accounts
* High volume of Reconciliations and allocations across major national accounts
* Interstate client visits for negotiations and relationship building
* Setting and reviewing credit limits
* Legal actions and risk management
As an experienced Senior Credit Controller you will bring with you the following;
* Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a full function credit control role
* Proven track record managing national/key accounts
* Experience in account reconciliations in a high volume environment
* Confident and engaging communication skills
* Advanced excel skills and exposure to a large ERP system is a must
This nationally renowned leader in the industrial space is currently seeking a Senior Credit Controller to manage a large portfolio of key consumer accounts. This business giant is experiencing high growth and due to this they are looking for a highly motivated and reliable Senior Credit Controller passionate about account management to join their team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWSCC5031 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.