- Industry leader; strong growth strategy; family-owned
- Generous Package: $80 - 85K + Super
- Career progression; parking onsite; brand name
Location: South-West Sydney
Salary package: $80-85K + Super
Role highlight or mandate: Seeking a Mandarin speaking Senior Credit Controller to join an industry leader during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will manage SME’s and large clients within the NSW ledger. You will take accountability for the full function credit management process, including understanding the sales process and assessing risk and risk management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts and procuring new accounts. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills that will enable them to form new relationships and strengthen existing associations with both internal and external stakeholders.
With the NSW Ledger being worth millions, you will be experienced in managing high-net worth clients and mitigating potential risks. Essentially, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic and possess excellent customer service skills that will place relationship building at the centre of their interaction with clients.
The successful Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties:
* Managing the NSW ledger
* Liaise with Internal and external stakeholders; Sales Managers, Warehouse staff and customer service teams
* Full function credit management including risk management and legal actions
* Setting and reviewing credit limits, payment collection, cash allocation, order release and legal actions
* Reconciling payments and chasing aged invoices
* Reduce DSO and contribute to overall team success
* Candidates that speak Mandarin are preferred
* Weekly and monthly forecasting and reporting
* Intermediate to advaced Excel skills are a must
As a Senior Credit Controller you will come from a credit background and have a proven record in managing key accounts. You will be customer focused and place strong emphasis on building and forming relationships. The position sits in a high-performing team and thus the Senior Credit Controller will be confident and possess strong communication skills to ultimately manage the sales process and assess credit applications. To be successful, you will be creative and be able to propose alternatives to clients that will allow you to maintain positive relationships. You will also be confident in using excel to manipulate data.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
A nationally recognised company, the Senior Credit Controller will join a close-knit team that values loyalty and building relationships. They understand the power of fostering long-term relationships and taking care of their people and as such have employed a HR professional to join the team and contribute to the supportive culture. Opportunity for career progression in the next couple of years is available for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply” addressing Deyana Zaia, quoting reference number DZSCC5047 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.