Location: Sydney, CBD
Salary: $80k package
Role Benefit: Hands on full function accounts receivable role; work for a leading Sass company; strong company culture
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will take ownership of the accounts receivable function for this innovative and fast growing SaaS business. This Senior Credit Controller will be a collaborative team player and will enjoy rolling their sleeves up to be hands on leading month end.
As the Senior Credit Controller you will be responsible for the management and collection of debtors for the Group. This vital role is tasked with the timely collection of payments to meet set targets and to ensure cash flow levels are maintained. The Senior Credit Controller will be highly experienced in stakeholder and client management.
The Job / Duties / Responsibilities
As the Senior Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Production and disbursement of all debtor invoices accurately and to defined deadlines.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Processing Direct Debits
- Facilitate payment of invoices due
- Manage and maintain a clean aged debtor's ledger within set targets.
- Produce debtor reports for financial reporting to the deadlines set by the Finance Manager.
- Ensure detailed debt collections notes are maintained at all times.
- Ensure overpayments are refunded in a timely manner.
- Main point of contact for all Billing & Customer enquiries regarding Invoicing.
- Produce Income reports by deadline for required companies.
- Complete month end reporting for debtors for the board reports and assist in the preparation of the finance pack.
- Assist Accountants and Finance Manager with month end reporting.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will demonstrate a solid background in a similar role and possess strong experience within the accounts receivable function. Experience within SaaS or a subscription business will be highly regarded. Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent technical skills will see you excel in this role.
As the Senior Credit Controller you will have strong communication skills and you will have the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders in all part of the business in a supportive and constructive manner.
You will have advanced skills in excel and Prior experience working with MS Great Plains(MS dynamics)
Culture & Benefits
This innovative business prides itself on creating a strong, tight knit collaborative culture. This role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join a fast growing SaaS based business.
This business has humble beginnings focussed on meeting the diverse requirements of their customer base. Their innovative and dedicated focus on their customers has resulted in fast paced growth positioning this company as a leader within the markets they specialise in. They now seek a motivated Senior Credit Controller to join their finance team as their business continues to experience fast growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez on NGCC3869 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.