Location: Parramatta surrounds
Salary: $70-75K + Super + parking
Benefits: parking onsite; national portfolio; industrial giant
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will take full ownership for the management and collection of a multimillion dollar national ledger. You will be attending to all outbound collection calls and your dispute resolution skills will be pivotal to your success. This is a team based position that requires someone who is self motivated, reliable and deadline driven. The successful candidate will have previous credit control experience managing a high volume of accounts and have a passion for credit control.
This successful Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties;
- Manage a multimillion dollar critical national ledger
- Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner
- Maintain high call volumes on a daily basis
- Reduce DSO and contribute to overall team success
- Reviewing aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- High volume of Reconciliations and allocations across major national accounts
- Interstate client visits for negotiations and relationship building.
As an experienced Senior Credit Controller you will bring with you the following;
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a full function credit control role
- Proven track record managing national/key accounts
- Experience in account reconciliations in a high volume environment
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Advanced excel skills and exposure to a large ERP system is a must
This nationally renowned leader in the industrial space is currently seeking a Senior Credit Controller to manage a large portfolio of key consumer accounts. This business giant is experiencing high growth and due to this they are looking for a highly motivated and reliable Senior Credit Controller passionate about account management to join their team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGSCO4135 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.