Salary: $220 - 230K Package Inc. Car + Bonus
Role: 6 - 12 months of project focus to build standarised reporting and analysis, establish a seat at the table with Sales, Marketing & Operations; Make a mark and guarantee your place as an FD of a Blue Chip global organisation
Reporting to the Australian Finance Director, this Senior Commercial Manager will be considered as their 2IC and will be ultimately responsible for FP&A, Commercial Partnering and Insights delivery and partnering with the business to ensure that forecast target are delivered. Leading a team of 6, your goals for the first 6 months will be to lift the lid on current processes, analysis and reporting and deliver best in class reporting and insights to sales and marketing teams. Your team is reasonably new hence your leadership skills and ability to glue a new team together will be tested.
Beyond establishing a best in class function, you role as the Senior Commercial Manager will be to build trust and credibility with the sales team to ensure that you have influence from a finance perspective and that sales seek your input for all key business and strategic decisions. As the Senior Commercial Manager, you will provide a high level of financial support, challenge and control across the full P&L. You will be given ownership and accountability for the eview of Customer spend management as well as driving savings opportunity across the business.
Demonstrated competence in driving results through influence in a complex FMCG business will be imperative to your success in this role. This is a brilliant opportunity for a top performing Senior Commercial Finance leader looking to fast track the achievement of their goal to become a Finance Director in the next 2 years. International mobility will be highly valued.
* FP&A - lead the preparation and delivery of robust forecasts targets presented by global head office
* Significantly improve ROI on trade spend by leading shift in behaviour of the sales team
* Develop and review joint business plans to ensure that customer opportunities are mutually beneficial and drive the correct behaviours.
* Review any ad-hoc/incremental investment opportunities to assess and improve profitability, and provide challenge to ensure that financials and assumptions are robust
* Pre and post promotional evaluation, providing deep insight and challenge to financials.
* Proactively highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and ensure that the gaps are closed
* Innovate and develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment
You are currently sitting in a Senior Commercial Finance role or a Divisional CFO in a globally recognised FMCG brand. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving profitability through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic, forward thinking and a top performer by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Ambition and drive is critical as this role is being hired as a future Finance Director for a subsidiary of this global giant.
Culture & Benefits
This global FMCG giant has a clear and true vision to make a positive impact on people's lives. Achievement, Entrepreneurship and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are a known breeding ground for the top 5% of finance and business leaders globally. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Be rewarded - $220 - 230K Package Inc. Car + Bonus
* Be a true leader - strategic role, future development pathways
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMSCM4042 in the subject line.