- Key role in delivering insights around business results
- Be rewarded: salary $135k + Super + Bonus
- Join a great culture and team environment
Salary: salary $135k + Super + Bonus
Location: Inner West Sydney
Role: Grow your career and commercial acumen in a key role partnering on business results with a great culture
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Senior Commercial Analyst takes ownership for supporting a key channel’s overall business performance, particularly around pricing and margin. The Senior Commercial Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for delivering insight around business drivers impacting on business results, management of planning cycles and risks/opportunities, contribute to initiative business case assessment and work across a range of stakeholders in supporting your business partners.
The key success factor will be the strength of your communication in engaging the business to drive insights and act as a team player.
- Drive the delivery of the business’ weekly and monthly reporting, including ensuring insights are shaped to support information and business decisions
- Leverage volume, rate and mix analysis to provide clear communication of variances to plans and prior periods at a product, channel and regional level
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure the reasonableness of month end results analysis and commentary as well as ensuring master data accuracy is maintained
- Partner with business account managers to shape finance as a trusted business partner
- Prepare business forward looking plans such as budgets and forecasts, ensuring timely management of the process, completeness of submissions, awareness of key assumptions and drivers along with clarity of alignment to targets and any risks and opportunities
- Support a range of ad hoc projects and initiatives to facilitate business growth opportunities, including financial modelling and profitability analysis scenarios
- Contribute to a positive team culture focused on high performance and wellbeing
You are an agile commercial analyst with a natural sense of curiosity in how you engage. With great communication skills, you are comfortable engaging stakeholders in and out of finance and have a passion for building relationships across a business to better understand how the business works.
Ideally having come up from an accounting background within one of the Big 4 chartered firms, you have subsequently moved into a similar commercially focused role and are now looking to elevate your career in an organisation that will provide you with clear succession opportunities. Your attention to detail and self-drive will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a growing FMCG business that is passionate about supporting the wellbeing of people through what they do. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that has a great culture, encourages personal growth and experience and will future proof your career journey.
- Drive value – deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
- Be rewarded – salary $135k + Super + Bonus
- Grow your career – be part of a FMCG business with a great team culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSCA5044 in the subject line.