Location: Sydney, CBD
Salary: $65 p/h + Super (Immediate Start)
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to lay the reporting framework to instigate strategic objectives; be part of a step-change in the core business as they aggressively expand their digital online dominance.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Senior Commercial Analyst will be responsible for a special project in aligning as a true business partner to build reporting functionality within excel to improve Financial Planning & enable better Decision Support. As it currently stands your focus will be to enable the delivery of more accurate forecasts for the business from a data warehouse, as well as create models that are geared towards their strategic KPI's in enabling Decision Support. The legacy you will leave behind on this project is a reporting suite that can be used by key stakeholders throughout the business.
The successful Senior Commercial Analyst will require exceptional business partnering, robust business acumen and advanced Excel skills. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing Senior Analyst to invest and grow with a top performing global organisation.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Partner with the business to design and build planning and decision support tools out of Excel via the data warehouse.
- Design and build tools that provide insightful analysis of financial results for each business units
- Build and drive flexible financial and non-financial models as the business looks to dominate the digital online space
- Identify and drive reporting process improvements across the business
You have significant experience as Commercial Analyst with a proven track record of creating financial transparency where there was little before it. CA/CPA qualified you have a proven track record of high performance and have a burning passion in partnering the business and providing useful insight to the business for strategic decision making. Either way, you will bring to the role a strong focus in adding value to the organisation, alignment with the business through partnering, and a passion in providing financial and strategic advice to a high performing ELT.
Culture & Benefits
Globally listed giant that is dominant and a leader within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Leave your footprint within the organisation - be part of globally listed giant that is dominant in their market sector and provide them greater Decision Support capability
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $65 p/h + Super (Immediate Start)
- Feel the heart-beat of a business by being a true business partner for each business unit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA or quoting reference number TNTSCA3727 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Reo Group on 02 8211 3488.