- Sydney Inner West location with onsite parking and close to Public transport
- energetic commercial team in a newly created role in this national business
- Excellent rate based on experience of $60-70 p/h - 3 months
Location: Inner West, Sydney
Base Rate: $60-70 p/h
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to work for a large, well-known and Australian owned business in Sydney’s Inner West with parking onsite. Energetic team environment in modern office space. View to permanent.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this Senior Commercial Analyst will assist with the analysis and management reports for the business. This will involve monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights. On a weekly basis, you will be responsible for producing the sales reports. You will have full responsibility for completing the month end processes and performing checks on monthly commercial outcomes.
You will assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasting. A thirst for learning and a desire to add valuable through process improvement in reporting are the key success factors of this role.
- Produce monthly and yearly management reports; forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis & KPI’s
- Competitor and Market analysis and reporting
- Volume and brand mix reporting by product and price
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Weekly sales reporting, including Flash reports to management and product trend reporting
- Ensure compliance with all finance related statutory requirements and implement appropriate accounting policies for the business on a daily basis
- Preparation of the annual budget and periodical forecasting
- Future Project rollout of BI tool
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA qualification. You have advanced Excel skills (Macro and VBA highly desired as well as; Power Pivot, Power query and SQL). You have been exposed to a large ERP system and may have been involved in a BI rollout project.
You have worked in an OEM or Sales environment and are confident in working with a data hungry environment with large data sets and SKUs.
You consistently demonstrate initiative and look for areas to improve and drive change. You possess strong communication skills and a motivated attitude.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian owned company is located in Sydney’s inner west and they have an exciting opportunity for a switched on Commercial Analyst to join their team. This Senior Commercial Analyst role will see you working in a friendly, high performing and vibrant team environment where you will be challenged, and be able to learn from a tenured and supportive leader. This role starts as a 3-month temp position with a strong view to extension and or permanency for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGCA5184. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.