- National and iconic Retail Brands; Double digit Group; M&A active
- Excellent salary on offer -$120k- $130k+ Super
- Modern Office; Vibrant and energetic culture; Resume Builder
Salary: $120k – $130k + Super+ Company Benefits
Role Benefit: Household brand name organisation; this role is an integral part of business ; Huge focus on driving meaningful analysis and insight generation
This Australian Retail giant is a market leader and is one of the most well known and reputable names in its sector. Due to their rapid growth they are now seeking a Senior Commercial Analyst to drive meaningful commercial/financial analysis to improve profitability and performance. The key focus areas of the role include retail and commercial analysis, inventory planning and management and involvement in budgeting and forecasting in a fast paced environment. Employing thousands across Australia and the globe they boast a successful and market leading range of consumer products. They take great pride in their people and brand ownership. As the Senior Commercial Analyst, you will have a proven background in financial analysis, scenario modelling, P&L forecasting and decision support in the retail/FMCG sector.
- Drive monthly reporting and insights that shape the story behind business performance at a store and product level focused on volume, rate and mix drivers and also across stores
- Shape the assumptions in developing business forecasts and budgets
- Support the management of risks and opportunities taking a proactive approach in contingency planning and development of business initiatives
- Contribute to the development of business cases and scenario modelling relating to new store openings, closures etc. incorporating both internal and external data sources
- Inventory planning and management at the group level
Company, Culture & Benefits
This privately owned Australian market leader is number 1 within its segment. They are a high growth organisation that maintains top of the class brands in Australia. Due to rapid growth they are now building a new and high performing commercial finance team hence, the opportunity for this individual to make their mark is huge.
- Leave your footprint within the organisation – be part of this well-known retail giant that is dominant in their market sector and provide them greater Decision Support capability
- Be rewarded – $120 – $130K + Super + Company Benefits
- Feel the heart-beat of a business by being a true business partner for each business unit
You are a dynamic Commercial Analyst or Senior Analyst with a passion for data and adding value through translating information to insights. Being CA or CPA qualified, you have extensive experience in locally or globally listed businesses in commercial finance or FP&A roles. You have advanced Excel skills (SQL, Macros, VBA’s), modelling experience ideally have exposure to multiple business intelligence reporting tools. Being in the retail industry, prior experience in a product based environment and ideally with a retail store presence will be advantageous in shaping the business and product drivers.
With a strong business partnering focus, you have exemplary communication skills and are confident in how you engage and build rapport with your stakeholders. Experience working with merchandising planning systems not essential but highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number SCA5192 in the subject line.