Location: Parramatta surrounds (towards Sydney CBD)
Salary: $130k + Super + Benefits
Role Benefit: Optimise the bottom line through strategic insights; Sit in the business and not finance; 100% commercial focus
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, this Senior Commercial Analyst will be the right hand business partner to the General Manager - Operations. As the Senior Commercial Analyst you be the trusted navigator to the Operational team on financial and non-financial matter impacting their business. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include in-depth financial analysis, generating commercial insights and recommendations and building the story behind the monthly business unit results. As the Senior Commercial Analyst you will partner with the business in building the planning & forecasting targets. This is a truly influential role where your mandate will be to hold the business to account and be instrumental in driving financial outcomes financial outcomes.
Demonstrated competence building deep and effective business partnering relationships with operational leaders and balancing a top down and bottom up view will set you apart in being successful for this role.
The Job / Duties / Responsibilities
* Deliver commercial advice in order to achieve customer and financial outcomes
* Challenge and influence business decisions using analysis and commercial judgement
* Develop and communicate the monthly BU reporting deck
* Lead the preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
* Manage and track key business efficiency initiatives including critical assessment of its likely impact on financial results
You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into a large and complex organisation in a role that is highly commercial with strong stakeholder management. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
With proven experience in P&L analysis and business case development, you thrive in an environment where you can make a commercial impact.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded E-Commerce and Logistics Brand Name that is on a growth trajectary. With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
* Immerse yourself in the business - be a key thought leader in supporting the senior leadership team
* Be rewarded - salary $130k + Super + Bonus
* Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver strong profitability
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMSCA3596 in the subject line.