Salary: $120k + Super
Role Benefit: Decision support and analysis focus; Full commercial controllership; Business Partner with Operations and GMs
Reporting to the National Commercial Manager, this Senior Commercial Analyst will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across Australia to deliver insights and provide commercial decision support. The responsibility of the Senior Commercial Analyst is build strong relationships with operational stakeholders to ensure that they have powerful insights to drive business performance, maximise of opportunities and minimise any risk. This is a large ASX listed business with a diverse range of business units including retail, distribution and property. On a daily and monthly basis, this Senior Commercial Analyst will drive month end reporting and analysis, generate business insights, support budgeting, forecasting and capital investment decision making. The Senior Commercial Analyst will be accountable for ensure the accuracy and integrity of both the balance sheet and P&L.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly experienced finance leader to co-pilot with General Managers to be seen and heard, and be instrumental to commercial business success.
* Drive commercial performance reporting across financial and operational KPIs to shape actionable insights and analysis.
* Deliver volume, rate and mix analysis to support the review of sales and margin performance to plan and prior year.
* Contribute to the preparation of budgets and forecasts that are aligned to key business driver assumptions.
* Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities.
* Deliver month end close with specific focus on P&L review.
* Contribute to the board reporting process for multiple business units.
You are an experienced CA or CPA qualified finance leader with recent experience with commercial analysis, financial modelling and business stakeholder management. Experience within a medium to large size listed business with multiple business units is a critical search criteria for this role. Your strength lies in P&L analysis and business insights and you are comfortable in being able to influence non-financial and operational stakeholders. Your personality is confident yet humble and you truly enjoy being close to the heartbeat of business operations. Technically you feel comfortable challenging business models and solid experience in budgeting and forecasting. Previous experience with a large ERP such as SAP would be highly considered.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a household Australian brand and it's success and power is demonstrated by its position on the ASX 300. Their strength in their people and they represent leading brands within the consumer goods sector. Passionate about quality, spirit and innovation, with a sizeable multibillion dollar revenue base, this organisation has experienced strong growth and through this have created a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship.
* Provide strategic commercial support to a broad set of stakeholders
* Be rewarded for your success - $120k + Super
* Be part of a humble and supportive culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta on RMSCA4372 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.