Salary: salary up to $140K TEC
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: Grow your career and commercial acumen in a key stakeholder engagement role
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this Senior Business Analyst takes ownership for providing the overview of business results, forward looking plans and provide support through a broad range of business projects and initiatives. The Senior Business Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for driving the business' monthly reporting and insights around actual performance, forward looking plans, business risks and opportunities, as well as contribute to business KPI analysis, asset recoverability projects and a range of other business case reviews. The key success factor will be the strength of your communication in engaging the business to drive insights and act as a team player.
- Drive the delivery of the business' monthly reporting to the senior leadership team, including ensuring insights are shaped to support information and business decisions
- Support the preparation of various group reporting requirements across financial and KPI metrics
- Ensure the appropriateness of business forward looking plans such as budgets and forecasts, ensuring timely management of the process, completeness of submissions, clarity of alignment to targets and risks and opportunities
- Assist in the review of asset recoverability and impairment processes, capex request reviews etc
- Support a range of ad hoc projects and initiatives to facilitate business growth opportunities, incorporating scenario modelling, business case development etc
- Contribute to a positive team culture focused on high performance and wellbeing
You are an agile analyst with a natural sense of curiosity in how you engage and love being involved in a varied range of tasks. With exemplary communication skills, you are comfortable engaging stakeholders in and out of finance and have a passion for business partnering and building relationships across a business.
Ideally having come up from an accounting background, you have come up through the ranks into a similar commercially focused role and are now looking to elevate your career as part of a listed ASX organisation that will provide you with clear succession opportunities. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast paced FMCG business that is focused on driving positive change in the way it works and hence provides a unique opportunity to leverage your technical skills and further enhance your commercial acumen.
- Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
- Be rewarded - salary up to $140K TEC
- Grow your career - succession plan that will continue to elevate you
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSBA4053 in the subject line.