Salary: salary up to $100k + Super + Bonus + Car
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: partner a broad range of stakeholders in delivering insights and influencing decision making to add value
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this Senior Business Analyst takes full ownership for the business' commercial performance analytics and performance management. You will leverage this analysis and insight to influence your stakeholders in the delivery of enhanced business performance.
The Senior Business Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial performance reporting and analysis, management of forward looking plans, scenario analysis to support assessment of risks and opportunities as well as ensuring the overall delivery of financial results for the business unit. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" and the strength of communication in shaping insights and actions with your business partners.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business to shape the right reporting and analysis to support strategic priorities and your energetic way of engaging your business partners will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Own the business' commercial performance reporting to drive actionable insights and analysis, focussed on sales, margin and cost outcomes but also incorporating non P&L business metrics.
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to seek to understand business needs and deliver value adding business analytics.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities
- Support the shaping of appropriate business targets and forward looking plans through budget and forecast cycles.
- Contribute as a passionate team member of the broader commercial team, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business.
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified analyst, ideally coming out of FMCG and with deep experience in driving piercing insights to add value.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the consumer goods import and distribution industry with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary $100k + Super + Bonus + Car
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSBA3669 in the subject line.