Location: Parramatta CBD location, Immediate start available
Salary: Excellent hourly rate $35- $40 p/h + Super
Benefit: Hands-on team leader role; energetic working environment; dynamic team
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, this Senior Accounts Payable Officer will work in a tight knit AP team. On a day to day basis this Senior Accounts Payable Officer will have full function responsibility over the accounts payable function. Your duties will include processing 200 invoices per day; matching, batching, coding. You will be responsible for uploading all invoices and as a result, you'll be expected to have excellent data entry speed and accuracy. You will liaise with suppliers, and manage their reconciliations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the generating and printing of supplier documentation and payment terms. Prior experience reconciling bank/credit card statements will be favourable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very well-known Australian industrial giant. The successful candidate will be a dynamic Senior Accounts Payable Officer who is rigorous and accurate in their work and enjoys being part of a social team environment.
- Full function accounts payable
- Manually process 200 invoices per day including matching, batching & coding
- Process employee expenses monthly
- Assisting with month end closing
- Reconciling of general ledger accounts
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to invoice
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciling expenses, i.e. credit cards, staff expenses, etc.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing exceptional customer service
- End to end accounts payable experience of at least 4+ years is essential
- Strong understanding of three way matching process
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy imperative
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate excel capabilities
- Exposure to a large ERP system
The Company, Culture & Benefits
A market share leader, this diversified giant is a major player in its field and is an organisation that is known to all. With large recent acquisitions and a name, you would often see in the newspaper, this organisation has grown both through acquisition and market share growth.
- Grow your career - showcase your skills in team leadership and payables process excellence
- Be rewarded - $35 p/h- $40 p/h
- Join a passionate team - be part of a close knit team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting Maleeha Zahoor reference number MZSAPO4489 in the subject line.Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.