Location: Western Sydney; Parking on-site
Role Benefit: Global brand name; world class working environment; 18 month fixed term contract with 5 weeks of annual leave
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Implementation Consultant will be an integral part in shaping the evolution of the business' SAP implementation specifically around BPC. This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference in a world-class organisation and add value. As the Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting delivery of the implementation of the BPC SAP module as part of the broader business' finance SAP implementation.
The Implementation Consultant has primary day-to-day responsibility for contributing to the design, development, UAT and training as part of the project and will constructively challenge stakeholders around best practice. The key success factor will be your ability to translate commercial understanding to system implementation.
- Support SAP project team specifically relating to the BPC module and interactions with finance reporting
- Be the subject matter expert in shaping the design, process workflows and implementation of project plan
- Participate in UAT, data cleansing and business training as part of go-live
- Be the go to person for advising on the relationship between SAP/FICO/BPC/BW & reporting within BPC
- Contribute to overall project planning and management
- Engage the business to drive the project forward and proactively identify risks and opportunities whilst recommending solutions
To be successful in this role you will have deep experience within a SAP implementation with specific exposure to the BPC module. You are passionate about delivering best practice and bring a continuous improvement mindset in all your work. As a key member of the implementation team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
An ability to translate system process flows with business workflows is key along with your ability to constructively challenge the business around improving business process designs to facilitate best practice.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a top player in the Australian FMCG industry. Employing thousands within the retail sector they have a focus on work/life balance and providing opportunities to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name and be part of something special.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a global implementation
- Be rewarded - competitive salary + 5 weeks annual leave on an 18mth Fixed Term Contract
- Make a difference - be part of something special in shaping best practice in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPBPC4111 in the subject line.