Salary: EARN $65k - $100k - NEG SALARY + SUPER + UNCAPPED BONUS + INCENTIVES
Location: Sydney CBD - Premium offices
Benefit: On the job training, one on one mentorship - fast track your career in business entrepreneurship and achieve financial success
This is a rare opportunity for a business graduate to join a high performing recruitment business on a steep growth phase. You will receive the best training and development available and be mentored one on one by one of our high performing team members. Built over 8 successful years we have a strong client portfolio that continues to grow and as a result, we need to continue to grow and develop our team.
Initially you will be responsible for the below tasks however the intention is that you will progress within the business quickly.
* Advertising and candidate attraction
* Interviewing candidates and presenting your shortlists for jobs
* Reference checking
* Managing candidate profiles
* Providing career advice to candidates
* Running and servicing active job orders to source & test the right candidate for the job taking into consideration all aspects of the client and candidate needs.
* Maintaining relationships & networking with candidates
Recruitment is a sales and customer service role, which will have set KPI's around all the above activity.
Previous experience in either business, sales or recruitment is not a must have. Key to your success in this position is your hunger and desire to create and your mini business empire that renders you control, freedom and financial prosperity. Hence, a background of high achievement in other areas of life as well as a desire to contribute and help people achieve success in their professional careers. Reo group's vision is to elevate human potential therefore the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate an innate desire to achieve through help others. You will have a bachelor degree related to business and are passionate about human connections.
Soft Skills and Attitude Required:
* Self-motivated and a strong organisational planner
* Strong influencing skills and an ability to consult
* Excellent skills in building instant rapport
* High levels of communication both written and verbal
* Desire to self-develop and a hunger for success
* Business savvy general knowledge
Who is the Reo Group?
Reo is growing because we are different to other recruitment firms. We have built our strong reputation in the finance space by:
* Focusing on elevating human potential in everything that we do
* Being true to our word and delivering on our promise
* Living by our core values- team, wisdom, leadership and inspiration
* We believe in infinite potential
The below video will take you on our journey so far and where we are heading…It is an exciting time for our business and a great time to join the team.
We are determined to help elevate your potential so that you can continue to experience the best version of yourself. We support this through:
* No recruitment experience? No problem! You will have extensive L&D in your first 6 months
* Learn from $1MILIION+ billers
* Opportunity to fast-track into client management and ownership
* Reo Days - Additional day off per quarter for rest, recharge and fun in addition to standard annual leave days (extra 4 days per year)
* Structured career development, clear career pathway
* Flexibility to achieve -Flexible work hours
* Professional and energetic workplace
* Reward and recognition for high performers
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge, quoting reference number TBSRC in the subject line. Also, please attach a cover letter and answer the following question: "How have you made an impact on people?" Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.