- Global leader in the industrial product sector; national sector
- Be rewarded with $60k - $65k + Super + Parking
- Work close to home in Western Sydney location; Onsite parking; Modern offices
Location: Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Salary Package: $60k – $65k + Super
Role highlights: Australia’s leading product and services organisation is seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Coordinator to join their high performing team. Rare opportunity to work for a global company close to home.
As the Sales Coordinator you will be working part of the sales team and directly reporting to the Business Manager. You will be responsible for the customer service and managing enquiries. Your role is to coordinate relevant administration tasks in line with organisational requirements.
This role will provide you opportunities to support key business sales decisions. You will be involved in the preparation of quotations that meet the needs of customers and clients. In addition, you will be responsible for the accurate processing of company information and data entry.
- Manage incoming quotations from subcontractors and ensure compliance with agreed contracts, rates or terms
- Coordinate sales and operations processes
- Monitor ERP system with set KPIs and deadlines
- Liaise with customers and key stakeholders
- Answering customer and client enquiries regarding
- Adhoc duties as required
- You will have experience in a customer service or support role
- Demonstrated ability to meet set targets in a high volume environment
- You will possess engaging and thorough communication skills
- An understanding and experience in the service sector would be of great advantage
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The company is an international brand with operations in all major international markets. The company is experiencing a period of growth and wanting to expand their finance team in the interim. With its renowned team culture and flexible working environment, the company is wanting a seasoned Sales and Operations Coordinator to join their team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5189 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.