Salary: up to $100k + Super + On-site parking
Location: North Shore
Role: Grow your career in a key stakeholder influencing role and add clout to an impressive sales team
Reporting to the Strategy Manager, this Sales Analyst takes ownership on large deals and adds key value on strategy and pricing. The Sales Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility to conduct your own analysis from large data sets in order to provide key pricing insights and strategy influence on large sales and developing pricing models, which will provide insights to sales, marketing, finance and commercial. You will also act as a true business partner to the sales team in order to exploit opportunities and identify risk. The key to success in this role will come through building close working relationships and an ability to educate non-financials on the commercial figures.
* Creation and development of profitability and pricing tools
* Produce and review pricing proposals for sales negotiations
* Scenario modelling and commentary
* Develop a dashboard to understand market movements and various margins
* Historical data reviews of the industry and ongoing changes from external influences
* Assist on budget and forecast processes for the region
You are a highly analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset for curiosity and driving growth and love a constantly changing start-up style environment. With outstanding communication and relationship building skills, you are comfortable engaging stakeholders and enjoy truly business partnering with a forward-thinking organisation.
Ideally coming from an analytical background within a commercial business, you are now looking for that next step to exert your own personal brand of commercial influence. Your ability to handle multiple stakeholders and tasks, whilst driving for success will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast paced Pharmaceutical business that is focussed on improving the lives of its customers and employees.
* Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
* Be rewarded - salary up to $100k + Super + Benefits
* Grow your career - succession plan that will continue to elevate you
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge quoting reference number TBSA4139 in the subject line.