- Strong brand name, high performance culture, drive impact to the community
- Competitive remuneration: $55-60 p/h + Super
- A contract Opportunity to drive continuous improvement and add value
Location: Macquarie Park
Base rate: $55-60 p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Leverage your curiosity and audit experience within a commercially focussed risk assurance framework with huge opportunity for growth
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance and working closely with the Risk & Compliance team, this is a key role in executing the risk and compliance agenda within the business. The Risk & Compliance Specialist has primary day-to-day responsibility for supporting the delivery of independent strategic risk assurance objectives and bringing a disciplined approach to governance assessment. The key success factor will be your ability to handle ambiguity, show curiosity and engage a broad range of stakeholders in a high exposure role.
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks
- Shape and drive risk control reviews that align to supporting positive commercial outcomes, including financial, operational and IT controls
- Assist with the design and development of training material, tools and communication
- Perform audit testing procedures in accordance with group risk frameworks and audit plans
- Deliver sustainable insights and recommendations on elevating the internal control framework and in managing risk in the business
- Drive ongoing follow up and action for recommendations raised and ensure alignment across all key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders that embed a win-win outcome
- Deliver face to face risk and compliance training, facilitate risk workshops and provide ongoing support to business areas on matters relating to risk and compliance
You are currently contracting as an Internal Auditor or have worked within a Risk & Compliance capacity and looking to elevate your career in a well-regarded brand / business.
Already CA / CPA qualified or currently studying towards, you bring a strong understanding of accounting standards and procedures to enable you to assess the commercial reality of transactions and processes in an effort to drive improvements.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
The Company, culture and Benefits
The organisation is a household name that prides itself on delivering a cutting edge brand proposition.
- Immerse yourself in an ever changing environment – share the team’s passion for their brand
- Grow your career – build your commercial acumen in a high exposure role
- Be rewarded – $55-60 p/h + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this position is NGRCO5173. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us via either email or a telephone call.