Salary: salary up to $120k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: Leverage your curiosity and risk management experience to broaden your operational engagement with broad business exposure
Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, this Risk & Process Improvement Analyst takes ownership for driving the scoping and execution of the annual risk and audit plan across a large organisation with a strong focus on continuous improvement. You will engage a broad range of operational stakeholders in understanding and collaboratively shaping insights relating to risk and process improvement opportunities.
The Risk & Process Improvement Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for helping shape the business' commercial risk strategy, planning and execution of risk audits focused on enhancing the internal control environment and risk management framework. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" and the strength of communication in understanding operational processes.
- Strategically shape the business' risk assessment agenda with a focus on operational and financial risk management
- Enhance the governance, internal control and risk management framework across a broad functional remit
- Execute risk and control reviews, incorporating process mapping, re-engineering and challenging the status quo
- Shape insights and recommendations to elevate internal control and drive process efficiencies and proactively drive implementation and follow up as appropriate
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset through the identification and recommendation in improvements in the way the business drives operational excellence
- Grow strong relationships with key stakeholders as an operational business partner in enhancing operational risk assessment and process efficiency
- Analyse internal and external data to support decision making through trend analysis
- Contribute to a high performance team culture through collaborative people engagement as well as provide mentorship and coaching
You are a highly energetic finance professional with a natural sense of curiosity in how you engage. With exceptional communication skills, you are comfortable engaging a broad range of finance and non-finance stakeholders and leverage your natural curiosity to seek to understand to help drive continuous improvement.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast paced FMCG business that is focused on driving positive change in the way it works and hence provides a unique opportunity to leverage a risk based agenda to drive success across the organisation.
- Drive value - be pivotal in driving commercial and operational improvements
- Be rewarded - salary up to $120k + Super
- Grow your career - positioned as succession plan to Group Risk Manager
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNRPIA3941 in the subject line.