Salary: $130K + Super + Bonus
Location: North Ryde
Role: Take leadership of the Risk & Governance function, utilise your SOX knowledge, projects and systems focussed role
Reporting to the CFO, this Risk & Governance Manager will focus on SOX governance across the organisation. This includes ensuring that all new and existing systems, processes and procedures are adherent to the SOX compliance program, reviewing the effectiveness of risk management and conducting regular internal audits across the business.
This Risk & Governance Manager will have the opportunity to work on myriad projects across the business and will therefore regularly engage with the Executive Leadership Team as well as Business Unit Leaders. As a result your communication and relationship building will be a strong suit of yours.
- Internal audit and SOX governance
- Conduct assessments on the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control and systems
- Assess risk management and SOX governance systems
- Identify control issues and create/implement action plans
- Partner with leaders across the business to ensure all projects adhere to the SOX compliance program
- Development of internal audit processes
- Preparation of Audit Committee Reporting
- Travel to US twice per year to attend audit conferences.
You are degree and CA/CPA qualified with significant experience in Internal Audit in a SOX compliant environment. You have experience in audit reporting and influencing key stakeholders in suggestions that will benefit the business. You may come from the commercial environment or you may be a Mid-tier / Big 4 Chartered first mover with extensive experience working with SOX compliant organisations. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will enjoy a heavy projects-based role and end-to-end internal audit function.
Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- US multinational, half a billion dollars in turnover with a strong growth trajectory, market leader in Australia
- High performance culture in a supportive environment
- Partner with stakeholders across the business and direct line to senior leadership team
This is a leading US supply chain, warehousing and distribution giant with half a billion dollars in turnover. The business provides services to the largest retail and FMCG organisations in Australia and New Zealand. This highly visible role will sit within the Australian-New Zealand finance team at the company's Australian head office.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNRGM4411 in the subject line.