- Immerse yourself in a passionate and driven culture that supports its people
- Be rewarded: $115k - $122k + super + bonus + +benefits
- Drive operational improvements and risk management
Salary: $115k-$122k + super + bonus + FMV + parking
Location: Inner West Sydney
Role Benefit: Leverage your leadership skills, curiosity and risk management experience to elevate your operational business exposure with an opportunity for growth
Reporting to the Managing Director, this Risk and Compliance Manager takes full ownership for driving risk management and compliance assessment. The Risk and Complaince Manager has the primary day-to-day responsibility for driving the execution of the annual audit plan, identifying opportunities to enhance internal controls and support broader business goals through effective risk management. The key success factor will be your ability to think differently while working collaboratively and professionally across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Development of the annual audit plan in collaboration with senior leadership, ensuring alignment to longer term strategic internal risk planning processes
- Perform the execution of both operational, risk and financial audits, ensuring appropriate documentation and reporting on key audit findings and improvement opportunities
- Preparation of reporting to senior management on the status and results of the audit plan plus recommendation
- Shape insight and recommendations relating to key business risks and mitigation plans
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the business aligned to compliance with internal policies and governance frameworks
- Contribute to ad hoc projects and business reviews
- Contribute to the development of management reports, Audit Committee reports and overseas parent reporting schedules
You are CA/CPA qualified with a CIA or equivalent and have at least a minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience in a similar risk and complaince function. Initially coming out of financial or professional chartered background desirable, you have coupled that with exposure to complex business environments and an ability to think outside the square.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
You bring a natural curiosity in how you approach your work and love immersing yourself with the business to understand how the business works. Leveraging your professional qualifications, you take a proactive and collaborative approach in partnering with the business to drive performance, opportunities to improve processes and mitigate risk.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a supportive and high performing environment.
- Join a global organisation – be part of a fun team that is passionate about growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts: $115k-$122k + super + bonus + FMV + parking
- Elevate your career – take your career to the next level as part of a high performance culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number RCM5284 in the subject line.