- US Listed, multinational giant in the logistics space with a global presence
- Rewarding Remuneration: $120k + Super + Performance Bonus
- Strong business partnering and continuous improvement focus, Customer facing
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $120k + Super + Performance Bonus
Role Benefit: Leverage your logistics/transportation experience to deliver impact at a national level, key accounts and new business focus.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development ANZ, this Regional Sales Manager will be the critical face of the business to all its key customers and prospective new clients. You will drive the sales plan and key account strategy at a national level whilst partnering with the Partners, VP’s and General Managers.
This role will work with a National team at a strategic and operational level to deliver best in class service offering for this U.S listed specialist logistics business. As a senior in the business, you will lead contract tenders and be a pivotal person in delivering on the company’s 2020 vision.
- Develop and drive region strategy working with the General Managers to up-sell existing accounts and identify new opportunities.
- Provide support for all Manager sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead Sales Process and response to customer RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Understand regional competitive landscape and pricing.
- Focus on non-core channels to develop creative solutions for warehouses.
- Develop specific regional marketing plans to ensure revenue growth in all products and facilities.
- Establish new accounts through territory management, research, cold calling and relationships.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales.
- Provide solution sales, providing a service that is tailor made to the clients’ needs.
- Establish and manages effective programs and presentations in the following areas:
- Existing and new account sales
- Sales of emerging products and multi-product sales
- Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns
- Proper use and level of internal sales support
- Management of expenses of the area at a reasonable level
- Other duties and national travel as required.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from you background in distribution, warehousing, logistics and transportation. You will be able to leverage your entrepreneurial approach and customer centric focus to deliver on a national sales agenda with key accounts and the development of new business opportunities.
You will also be able to display the following;
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Exposure to a CRM such as Sales Force
- Intermediate excel skills as well as being competent with the full suite of office 365
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- US multinational, with a strong growth trajectory, market leader in Australia
- Generous Package: $120k + Super + Performance Bonus
- High performance culture in a supportive environment
- Work close to home; Western Sydney location; parking on-site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this position is NGRSM5429. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.