Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $150 - 170K Package
Role Benefit: Brand name icon; innovative leader; professional work environment; People focused organisation.
Reporting into the Office of the CFO, this Project Manager position has been newly created to deliver major finance related projects including managing the delivery of a new Payroll System.
As the Project Manager, you will lead some project that are already underway and initiate some other projects. You will take the lead on defining and maintaining project plans and ensuring deliverables are met on a timely basis. This position will have a significant stakeholder engagement and influence role and will be enabled with the necessary autonomy to drive the activities required to deliver the project 'end state'. As the Project Manager, your role will be highly visible and you will have a brilliant opportunity to engage will executive and operational business leaders.
* Assist in the preparation of Business Cases for improvement ideas
* Lead and manage project activities across functions to project deadlines and benefits realisation
* Prepare planning documents and relevant project documents to ensure the efficient running of the project
* Communicate/Present to Steering Committee, key stakeholders / customers throughout the project life cycle
* Negotiate priorities and solutions with stakeholders to maximise benefits to Study Group
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities that will deliver tangible benefits to SG Finance and/or the wider organisation
* Establish performance measures to track relative success of the project
* Manage project risks to protect deliverables
* Design simple and standard processes to optimise efficiency
You are an experienced Business Project Manager with extensive experience in successfully delivering business or finance project and medium to large sized businesses. Technically, your skills in project management are strong and you would have extensive experience in change management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role. Experience with Finance systems implementation or integration would be highly regarded but is not a must.
Culture & Benefits
This global retail services brand has a clear and true vision to make a positive impact on people's lives. Achievement, Entrepreneurship and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are a known breeding ground for highly effective business leaders globally. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Be rewarded - $150 - 170K Package
* Be a true leader - strategic role with significant stakeholder influence
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMPM4725 in the subject line.