- Multi-national FMCG giant; brand name organisation; growth-phase
- Be rewarded: $80k - $85k + Super
- Incredible opportunities to grow and progress; parking onsite
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $80k – $85k + Super + Parking + Benefits
Role Benefit: This is the perfect role for a Procurement Officer with 2 – 3 years of commercial experience who is looking to get their foot in the door of a brand name organisation and prove themselves.
Reporting to the Director of Procurement, this Procurement Officer will be an integral part in shaping support for the evolution of operational procurement for this organisation in a newly created team. As the Procurement Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement department in co-ordinating the flow of information from internal and external stakeholders, and will work collaboratively across a broad remit of Procurement projects.
The key success factor will be your ability to work within a results driven environment and have a high attention to detail. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with a thirst for learning, to build and broaden your knowledge of the procurement field.
- Co-ordinate information provided from both internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and vetting new suppliers
- Verify purchase orders and invoices against current contractsCoordinator tender events with internal stakeholders and suppliersPerform tender analysis
- Assist in Procurement projects across different departments
- Undertake general admin tasks, data maintenance, purchase orders and invoicing
- Develop and produce key procurement policies and procedure documents
To be successful in this role you will have experience within a similar role and be passionate about improving the operational performance of an organisation. As a member of a new team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy. With a strong understanding of procurement you will be looking for a new challenge and make your mark within the procurement team. You will be looking to leverage your experience and understanding of both financial and non-financial cost and business performance drivers to assist with continuous improvement across key operational categories. You will have strong analytical skills and an intermediate user of Excel.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a top player in the Australian FMCG industry. Employing thousands within the retail sector they have a focus on work/life balance and providing opportunities to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global FMCG – be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded – salary range $80k – $85k + Super + Parking + Benefits
- Grow your career – elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWPO5472. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.