Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $80k - $95k Package + Parking + Benefits
Role Benefit: On-site parking; global brand name; world class working environment
Reporting to the Director of Procurement, this Procurement Officer will be an integral part in shaping support for the evolution of operational procurement for this organisation in a newly created team. As the Procurement Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement department in co-ordinating the flow of information from internal and external stakeholders, and will work collaboratively across a broad remit of Procurement projects.
The key success factor will be your ability to work within a results driven environment and have a high attention to detail. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with a thirst for learning, to build and broaden your knowledge of the procurement field.
- Co-ordinate information provided from both internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and vetting new suppliers
- Verify purchase orders and invoices against current contracts
- Assist in Procurement projects across different departments
- Undertake general admin tasks, data maintenance, purchase orders and invoicing
- Develop and produce key procurement policies and procedure documents
To be successful in this role you will have experience within a similar role and are passionate about improving the operational performance of an organisation. As a member of a new team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
With a strong understanding of procurement you will be looking for a new challenge and make your mark within the procurement team. You will be looking to leverage your experience and understanding of both financial and non-financial cost and business performance drivers to assist with continuous improvement across key operational categories.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a top player in the Australian FMCG industry. Employing thousands within the retail sector they have a focus on work/life balance and providing opportunities to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - salary range $80k - $95k Package + Parking + Benefits
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRPO3514 in the subject line.