- Strong domestic presence; broad mandate; support change and process excellence
- Be rewarded $75 p/h + Super
- Temp to perm opportunity; make your mark; add value
Location: Baulkam hills
Salary: $75 p/h + Super ($150k + Super)
Role Benefit: Close to Public Transport; strong brand name; Temp-Perm opportunity
Reporting to the business Director, this Procurement Manager will be an integral part in embedding the administration of tenders and contracts within a procurement team. You will be the key support to the team in developing policies and procedures and coordinating the end to end contract lifecycle. You will take hands on responsibility for managing the flow of information from internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively across a broad remit of projects.
The key success factor will be your strength of diligence and attention to detail in contract administration. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to join on a temp to perm basis.
- Ensure strategic sourcing and negotiation activities are aimed at securing the best competitive arrangements with suppliers
- Provide efficient support to the business to deliver and execute all procurement related activities
- Partner with internal stakeholder to ensure clarity of the specifications and contract expectations
- Lead and support commercial discussions and negotiations with suppliers to ensure tenders aim to gain optimal pricing & terms
- Monitor, audit and support business divisions in their ongoing contract & supplier management
- Support the business to ensure adherence to the procurement policy and procedure and deliver training where required to ensure processes are understood and followed
- Guide business on suitable procurement and broader procure-to-pay (P2P) controls and governance
- Develop specific procurement plans and provide market tenders to support managers in the decision-making process
- Lead all activities related to tender preparation, management and assessment to ensure competitive prices are maintained
- Collaborate with legal and divisional teams to develop & maintain standard contracts types
- Prepare pricing analysis, comparisons and benchmarking exercises
- Lead on the internal purchase requisition review process and communicate effectively with the business to ensure timely purchase order conversion
- Collaborate with the finance team to complete broader P2P activities such as ensuring PO coverage, PO compliance & resolution and avoidance of matching issues
To be successful in this role you will have experience within a similar role and are passionate about improving operational and team performance. As a member of a new team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
With a strong understanding of contract and tender administration, ideally within a procurement function, you will be looking for a new challenge and help shape best practice in a new team.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a top player in the Australia and prides itself on providing a strong work/life balance.
* Join a large company – be part of a team and business in growth
* Be rewarded – salary range $70 – $75 P/H + Super
* Grow your career – elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is ASPM5434. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.