Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $160K Package + Bonus
Role Benefit: Take a hands on and leading business partnering role with key senior stakeholders to influence commercial and strategic decision-making
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this Plant Finance Manager is key in providing leadership around the performance and alignment with the business' strategic initiatives for the business. The Plant Finance Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for providing insight led analysis to support key decision making relating to the manufacturing site, budgeting and forecasting cycle and supporting the accuracy of month-end results.
The key success factor will be your ability to engage with and influence a varied number of stakeholders in providing strong commercial control and accountability.
- Ensure integrity of performance reporting and variance analysis focussed on driving actionable insights, identification and management of margin improvement initiatives
- Take hands on ownership for driving the completion of month end and related group reporting and presentation to local and global stakeholders
- Drive the budgeting and forecast cycles ensuring alignment with business strategies and key business drivers
- Ensure the compliance and governance of an appropriate SOX control environment, including full BOM ownership, standard cost accounting and inventory valuation
- Ensure the compliance and governance of the control environment
- Provide ad hoc support to business profitability improvement initiatives, capital expenditure and other business cases
- Lead a small team with hands on nurturing and growth to build their capability from both a technical and behavioural aspect
You are CA or CPA qualified with solid experience within a manufacturing plant and partnering with operations teams. You bring a strength in maintaining commercial and financial control as well as ensuring P&L accountability with your business partners.
You will be an individual that has displayed success supporting and influencing the business and driving commercial outcomes and not just reporting the numbers. As a leader, you will have shown strong rapport building skills cross functionally, coupled with the ability to grow and nurture the people around you.
Culture & Benefits
This global manufacturer is a major player in its field and strives to be at the cutting edge in its industry. This is a key position which sits in the site requiring someone that has a vision for leveraging the numbers to drive and influence the business commercially, which will open doors to further promotion across the group.
- Immerse yourself in the business - look to grow your career by being a key point of contact
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - $160K Package + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNPFM4055 in the subject line.