Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $75K - 80K + Super + On-Site Parking
Role Benefit: This is an exciting time to join this employer of choice as a vibrant and outgoing Personal Assistant.
As the successful Personal Assistant you will be working closely with the Finance Directors. This is a busy yet varied role where you will enjoy the challenge of working on a variety of duties on a day to day basis, ranging from extensive diary management to liaising with various stakeholders both internal and external as well as both domestic and international travel arrangements.
The key to succeed in this Personal Assistant role is to be an exceptional communicator and effectively handle any situation with a positive 'can do' attitude.
As the Personal Assistant your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an overview of the Director's portfolio of work in order to be able to provide
- Draft and issue forms of correspondence agreed upon with the Director
- Assist the Director with recruitment processes e.g. applications and interviews where necessary
- Prioritise daily tasks and exercise initiative to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines
- Provide general secretarial service to the Director including filing, archiving, word processing and common software applications
- Maintain the Director's diary and be aware of his/her movements
- Deal with all telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Open and read all general correspondence to maintain an ongoing understanding of current issues
- Maintain files and keep documentation up-to-date
- Provide cover for other assistants if and where necessary
You are currently a Personal Assistant with experience in all relevant administration duties listed above. You consider yourself a self-starter, highly ethical and professional, with the energy and passion to always ensure your ten steps ahead of the game. It is essential you have strong business acumen skills, able to build strong relationships and can anticipate a manager's needs. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Personal Assistant to join this growing FMCG with a global footprint.
This multinational consumer goods and retail organisation boasts a wonderful reputation and is a success story in Australia as well as on a global scale. Since establishing themselves in Australia, they have experienced rapid growth and expansion and presently employ over 10,000 staff. You will be a part of a team that believes in reward and recognition for their staff and where employees enjoy coming to work. This very exciting opportunity will enable you to immerse yourself within the role and further build your business acumen.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARPAP3964 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.