Salary $100-110k+ Super
Location: Western Suburbs location; Work close to home; Work life balance
Benefit: Payroll Systems Analyst within a global organisation, contract to permanent opportunity
Reporting to the Payroll Systems Manager, this Payroll Systems Analyst will assist with running all payroll reports and maintaining the integrity of the data and to assist with the work flow of the payroll team. It will be the responsibility of this Payroll Systems Analyst to ensure the integrity of data is accurate and being accounted for correctly from KRONOS through to Chris 21. Your responsibility will encompass the calculation and review on all payroll related accounting including payroll journals, leave balances, taxation and compliance, superannuation and all starter and termination administration as required. As the payroll analyst you will also be responsible for generating custom reports and optimizing existing reports to better support the management team with the payroll systems functionality.
Further to the responsibilities of Payroll Systems Analyst, the successful candidate would have previous experience in implementing or process improving HR21 and KIOSK with strong integration with KRONOS preferred.
- Reconcile leave balances for LSL & AL
- Creation and running of payroll reports
- Reconcile the payroll GL accounts for the group
- Assist the process improvement initiative; Chris21, Kronos & SAP
- Assist with implementation from Chris21 to SAP
- Liaise with external consultants and assist with payroll related projects
- Current Chris21 experience in a hands on environment
- Prior payroll systems administration and custom report building experience preferred
- Ability to run a payroll GL report and reconcile it to the payroll system
- Hands on payroll experience; ability to calculate leave entitlements and ensure they are being calculated correctly
- Confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills
- An understanding of the online market
This multinational consumer goods and retail organisation boasts a wonderful reputation and is a success story in Australia as well as on a global scale. Since establishing themselves in Australia, they have experienced rapid growth and expansion and presently employ over 10,000 staff. This organisation is looking for a dynamic Payroll Systems Analyst to join them at their corporate head office where you will become a valuable contributor to their payroll department.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGPSA3760 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.