- Top 10 in the food manufacturing sector; national and international recognition
- Be rewarded with $100k - $120k + Super + Parking
- Elaborate career programs; close to public transport & parking onsite
Location: North Ryde
Salary Package: $100k – $120k + Super + Parking
Role highlights: Global food manufacturing brand is seeking a seasoned Payroll Supervisor that is wanting to kick start their career; structured training and development; convenient location with parking onsite.
Reporting to the Payroll Services Manager, this Payroll Team Leader will supervise and review the processing carried out by the national payroll team and provide day to day technical support. On and day to day basis, your responsibility will be to supervise a large team of payroll officers and ensure the integrity of their calculations prior to disbursement, review termination calculations, interpret and implement complex awards, superannuation and all new starter administration.
In addition to the Payroll processing supervision this Payroll Team Leader will review of Payroll process and bring suggestions to the business on how to effectively streamline and improve the work flow of Payroll. Part of your role will be to assist with the creation of new processes and procedures for the payroll team. Furthermore, you will managing the implementation of process improvements and preparation of the payroll function for ongoing company growth.
- Developing renewed payroll processing guidelines
- Managing a large team of payroll offices and administrators
- Driving key BBP initiatives
- Preparing monthly payroll reporting
- Coordinating the full function payroll
- Comply with relevant organisational processes and legislation
- You have demonstrated solid full function payroll background with a proven leadership track record
- You have displayed an outstanding ability to engage with the business and mentor and develop a team of solid payroll processors
- Demonstrable leadership experience of a payroll team
- Have processed high volume payroll and exposure to interpreting complex EBAs and awards
- Candidates that have experience using Affinity and Kronos will be high regarded
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global food brand has over 5000 employees across its relevant sites. The company is experiencing a period of growth and is wanting a driven Payroll Supervisor to lead the payroll team. The company is known for their team centric environment and diverse culture. With its brand name and reputation in the market, this organisation values internal growth and developing employees internally. Great opportunity to work in a convenient location with parking onsite.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5190 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.