- Top 5 in the project management sector; national presence; employee focus vision
- Be rewarded with $80k + Super + Benefits
- Walking distance from station; supportive leadership team; strong L&D culture
Location: Sydney CBD
Competitive Salary: $80k + Super + Benefits
Role highlight: Australia’s leading organisation in property management sector is looking for a full function Payroll Specialist that is driven to make an impact and progress within their career.
This Payroll Specialist will be reporting into the Transactional Accounts Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 1000+ employees fortnightly and monthly. As the Payroll Specialist, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments. You must have a solid understanding of complex employee awards and ideally having exposure to the logistics industry.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling up to weekly payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently.
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- You will have demonstrated your ability of managing a full function; end to end payroll role.
- A successful candidate will have come from a strong Payroll background, 2 – 3 years minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role.
- Experience with Chris 21 is highly desirable.
- Candidates with payroll system implementation will be highly regarded.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian logistics brand is seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join their growing payroll team. The company is renowned for its global and international presence in the project management sector. Within the organisation they are renowned for their strong working culture. With its leading learning and development programs, you will have opportunities to learn from exceptional leaders.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5267. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.