- US Listed Multinational; Double Digit Growth; Brand Name
- Competitive salary of $70k - $75k + Super
- Brand name; Booming industry; Accessible via Public Transport
Salary package: $70k – $75k + Super
Role highlights: This role is perfect for an ambitious Payroll Officer with 1 – 4 years experience who is looking for training and development. This role is a full-function Payroll position and will provide the successful candidate with exposure to projects and process improvement.
Due to an internal promotion, the Payroll Officer will sit within a team of three professional and vibrant payroll specialists. You will report to the Payroll Manager and have responsibility of the full function payroll, administering and processing, with the assistance of other payroll specialists, 1800 payments on a fortnightly/monthly basis. The successful payroll officer will enjoy hands-on payroll experience which will really allow you to make the role your own as the business is currently undergoing a plethora of process improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role will have had extensive exposure in a high-volume environment as well as proven experience interpreting complex awards. Candidates who have used Micropay Meridian are highly desirable.
As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing weekly payroll for up to 1800+ employees
- Managing employee expenses in a timely manner
- Interpreting relevant awards and multiple enterprise bargaining agreements
- Maintaining contractor files and records
- Calculating payroll tax, superannuation, leave entitlements
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent business partnering
- Respond to all mail box inquiries and incoming calls from contractors
- Construct reports and provide payroll/ HR insights
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Adhoc duties
You are currently a Payroll Officer with 1 – 4 years experience in end-to-end payroll duties. You are comfortable working in a high-volume environment and in interpreting awards and EBA’s and have a strong desire to excel in your career as a payroll professional. You will be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and are adaptable to change. You are excited at the future prospects of growth and are keen to use your transferrable skills in a supportive and ever-evolving environment.
As a leading global education provider, the company has a strong presence within the market and they pride themselves on their strong culture of internal promotions. This US listed company places key importance on its staff and their development and is currently going through a rapid growth, with its payroll expected to triple in the next five years. This role is available to due to an internal promotion.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWPS5136. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.