Salary: $80-90K + Super + bonus + rewards
Role Benefit: Emphasis on work/life balance, exposure to a large payroll base, excellent training and development
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, this Payroll Projects Specialist is a key role in providing end-to-end ownership around payroll and working closely with the business in delivering customer service excellence. The Payroll Projects Specialist has primary day-to-day responsibility for assisting all new clients with their initial start-up process and on-boarding. Training processing of weekly and fortnightly payroll, supporting various payroll related queries from the business as well as ensuring compliance with all regulations and legislative requirements in shaping best practice across the payroll remit.
The key success factor will be your hands on nature and ability to problem solve through projects and business partner with our clients.
- Processing of end to end weekly and fortnightly payroll namely focused on administrative and support staff
- Work closely with the finance function in ensuring the accuracy of master data within the Payroll system, cost centres etc
- Developing relationships within clients business
- Project managing the payroll process for new clients to the business
- Assessing and structuring the systems to work within each individual client and their needs
- Status reporting on projects
- Training of clients staff on systems
- Consulting on best practice for the subscribed system
- Adhoc testing and UAT of end-to-end payroll process for each new business.
- Deliver various ad hoc business and group reporting requirements
- Drive continuous process improvement opportunities through process realignment, stakeholder coaching etc to minimise the level of manual work required
- Be highly customer focused in delivering and evolving a best practice payroll function
- Contribute to a positive environment as part of a large payroll function
You are currently a Payroll veteran with significant experience in full function payroll processing and projects. You will be looking to build on your experience in a dynamic and growing organisation. Your quality of customer service to your stakeholders has been the key to your success to date. You are able to work with competing priorities and meet tight deadlines. You love a challenge and you build strong relationships with those that you work with. The ideal candidate will have completed a minimum of a certificate IV in Payroll or have the experience to match.
Through its robust business model and strategic direction, this services based organisation is currently one of Australia's fastest growing companies in its sector. These attributes have allowed this company to go from strength to strength in the Australian market, which has created a position for a new Payroll Client Specialist. This is a company, which values its customers as well as its team members; you will enjoy great career progression and training, and work/life balance.
Culture & Benefits
The role will contribute to a broader transformation project within a multinational organisation and brings a unique opportunity to add value while having an amazing brand on your resume.
- Make a difference - support a payroll transformation initiative
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $80-90K + Super + bonus + rewards
- Have autonomy - have end-to-end ownership while being part of a large, energetic team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGPO4229 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.