- Be part of a large global business that continues to grow with a large presence.
- Be rewarded - $80-90 p/h + Super
- Modern Officer, Macquarie Park location, Public transport access
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $80-90 p/h + Super (6mth contract)
Role Benefit: Assist the Project manager with a system implementation that will be part of a global rollout.
Role Overview / Description
This Project Coordinator will be reporting into the Project Manager and will have complete ownership of the projects delivery. You will be responsible for the transition of over 2,000 employees that includes a time attendance system. You must have previous experience project managing a previous payroll implementation, understand local payroll tax laws, employee awards as well as being very confident with NZ Payroll.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to communicate with project sponsors providing them with weekly line of sight on project completion.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Project Coordination of the payroll implementation. This is inclusive of change management to all parties impacted
* Provide Project Governance – project plan, kpi’s & risk management.
* Get into the detail and provide hands on technical support in the setup of the payroll module
You are currently a Payroll Project Coordinator who has previously rolled out a Payroll system for a payrun in excess of 2,000 seats. You feel comfortable in leading change and are a self-driven and proactive individual. You will show a sense of urgency as you and the project team will drive the momentum of the entire project and most importantly, its success. Being customer focused is inherent in your delivery as you understand this project impacts all employees in the organisation. Multi-tasking and prioritising is a skill that comes naturally to you.
Culture & Benefits
The company has a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
* Be part of a large company
* Be rewarded for your efforts – $80-90 p/h + Super (6mth contract)
* Great location in Macquarie Park
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is ASPC5328. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.