Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $65K + $70K + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Fantastic team culture and collaborative environment; commitment to work-life balance; full function payroll officer that can really make an impact.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager this Payroll Officer will be responsibilite for the entirety of the Payroll process. Your knowledge of the Meridian / MicrOpay systems means you can confidentally process payroll right from start to finish. As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the processing of over 1,500 employees fortnightly including compliance with legislation and payroll administration including the calucluation and processing of leaves. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to assist internal and external stakeholders with payroll related queries. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer to work in an environment that is rare to find.
You are a motivated and well organised Payroll Officer who will be responsible but not limikted to the following duties:
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Assisting Group Remuneration Manager with month end consolidation.
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals
You will come from a strong Payroll background with solid experience in all aspects of processing payroll and payroll accounting. Ideally you have had experience within a manufacturing or construction industry and will feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. You have a proven background in time and attendance experience. As a seasoned Payroll Officer you will have ecperience working with Meridian / MicrOpay and ideally ConnX. You will have excellent verbal and written communication and feel confident liasing with both internal and external stakeholder at all levels.
This listed Australian company is a market leading consumer goods business and is one of the most well-known and reputable names in its sector. This company has numerous locations and employs thousands across the Asia Pacific region. With strong growth, it is the perfect opportunity for a talented Payroll Officer to join their vibrant team.
- Join a listed Australian organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $65K - $70K + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - get a step into a role that will provide an opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARPS3846 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.