- Global presence; US-listed; tight-knit team
- Be rewarded with $70-75K + Super
- Daily breakfast provided; discount on services; community give-back
Salary package: $70 – 75K + Super
Role highlights: Global education provider seeking a payroll officer to join a tight-knit team. Exciting prospective for company growth; role available due to internal promotion.
Due to an internal promotion, the Payroll Officer will sit within a team of 3 professional and vibrant payroll specialists. You will report to the Payroll Manager and have responsibility of the full function payroll, administering and processing, with the assistance of other payroll specialists, 1800 payments on a fortnightly/monthly basis. The successful payroll officer will enjoy hands-on payroll experience which will really allow you to make the role your own as the business is currently undergoing a plethora of process improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role will have had extensive exposure in a high-volume environment as well as proven experience interpreting complex awards. Candidates who have used Micropay Meridian are highly desirable but this is not a deal-breaker.
As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing weekly payroll for up to 1800+ employees
- Managing employee expenses in a timely manner
- Interpreting relevant awards and multiple enterprise bargaining agreements
- Maintaining contractor files and records
- Calculating payroll tax, superannuation, leave entitlements
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent business partnering
- Respond to all mail box inquiries and incoming calls from contractors
- Construct reports and provide payroll/ HR insights
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Adhoc duties
You are currently a Payroll Officer with solid experience in end-to-end payroll duties. You are comfortable in working in a high-volume environment and in interpreting awards and EBA’s and have a strong desire to excel in your career as a payroll professional. You will be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and are adaptable to change. You are excited at the future prospects of growth and are keen to use your transferrable skills in a supportive and ever-evolving environment.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
As a leading global education provider, the company has a strong presence within the market and they pride themselves on their strong culture of internal promotions. The US listed company places key importance on its staff and their development and is currently going through a rapid growth, with its payroll expected to triple in the next five years. Additional benefits include:
- Daily breakfast provided
- Discount on student services
- Community month; give back to the locals
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is DZPO5121 Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.