- Top 5 in the infrastructure sector; Australian market presence; stable business
- Be rewarded $45p/h + Super - Immediate Start
- Immediate start; close to public transport; employee focus vision
Location: Sydney Central Business District
Competitive rate: $45p/h + Super – Immediate Start
Role highlight: Australian market leader renowned for its national and international branding is wanting an experienced Payroll officer to join their team. This opportunity will best suit someone seeking roles in an ASX listed companies and are experienced using Preceda.
This Payroll Officer will be directly reporting to the Payroll Manager on a 6 month temporary assignment. Your role will be managing the full function payroll. You will be responsible for the processing for up to 800 employees fortnightly and monthly. As the Payroll Officer, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments. You must have a solid understanding of employee awards and those who have extensive experience Preceda will be streamlined in the process.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling up to 800 weekly payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Experienced in aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- You have demonstrated experience in a full function payroll position for a minimum 2 years
- Demonstrable experience processing payroll in Preceda
- You are confident in applying your strong communication skills when dealing with key clients and stakeholders
- End to end payroll experience in a similar industry will be highly regarded
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian global brand is passionate about focusing on the growth of their employees. Within the infrastructure sector, they are one of the leaders in the industry and are therefore experiencing growth. The company is also seeking an individual that values team collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Payroll Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5197 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.