- Top 10 in the production sector; innovative market leader; add value
- Be rewarded with $40p/h - $45p/h + Super + Parking Onsite
- Immediate start; opportunity to work close to home; high performing team
Location: Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Salary package: $40p/h – $45p/h + Super + Parking Onsite
Role highlight: An Australian leading brand is seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team during an exciting period of growth. Have the opportunity to add value in existing projects.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for the back pay project in additional to the role.. As the Payroll Officer, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling up to 500 weekly payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently.
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Experienced in aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- Adhoc duties
- Demonstrable experience in a medium to large organisation in Payroll potentially in the retail sector.
- A successful candidate will have come from a strong Payroll background, 2 – 3 years minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role.
- Demonstrable experience in back pay projects.
- Experience with large ERP systems is highly desirable.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian global brand is passionate about focusing on the growth of their employees. Within the production sector, they are one of the leaders in the industry and are therefore experiencing growth. The company is also seeking an individual that values team collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Payroll Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5266. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.