- Top 10 in building sector; innovative market leader; add value in new project
- Be rewarded with $35p/h + Super + Parking Onsite
- Immediate start; opportunity to work close to home; high performing team
Location: Western Suburbs
Competitive rate: $35p/h + Super + Parking Onsite
Role highlight: An Australian leading brand is seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team during an exciting period of growth. Have the opportunity to add value in existing projects. To be put forward for the role you need to have demonstrable ADP system experience.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 100+ employees fortnightly and monthly. As the Payroll Officer, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments. As part of your role, you will also be interpreting multiple awards and agreements.
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Processing payroll for up to 100+ employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- You will have demonstrated your ability of managing a full function payroll role
- Strong Payroll background 2 – 3 years minimum
- Demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates have demonstrated experience in processing payroll in ADP
- You must have a solid understanding of complex EBAs and awards
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian global brand is passionate about focusing on the growth of their employees. Within the building sector, they are one of the leaders in the industry and are therefore experiencing growth. The company is also seeking an individual that values team collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Payroll Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5201 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.