- Global retail leader; national and international brand; rapid market growth.
- Be rewarded with $35p/h - 40p/h + Super + Immediate Start
- Supportive leadership team; extensive training programs; work life balance.
Location: Western Sydney
Competitive Rate: $35p/h – 40p/h + Super
Role highlight: Australia’s leading organisation in the retail sector is looking for Payroll Officer that is driven to make an impact in a growing market.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 2000+ employees fortnightly and monthly. As the Payroll Officer, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Payroll processing of 2000+ employees
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling up to weekly payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- Managing data integration
- You will have demonstrated your ability of managing a full function; end to end payroll role.
- A successful candidate will have come from a strong Payroll background, 2 – 3 years minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role.
- Experience with Preceda is critical.
- Candidates with payroll system implementation will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrable experience in extensive award interpretation (Retail award would be preferable)
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian retail brand is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their growing payroll team. The company is renowned for its global and international presence in the retail sector. Within the organisation they are renowned for their strong working culture. The company is a leading organisation and is part of a growing market.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDRPO5344. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.