Salary: $33 p/h - $37p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join an industry leader within a large finance team. Enjoy great team culture and a collaborative environment.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and will be part of a professional, vibrant team. The successful Payroll Officer will have the primary responsibility of a full function payroll, administering and processing various employee payments and will also be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payroll employees across Australia. This Payroll Officer will also be expected to keep abreast of payroll related legislation.
This is a hands-on payroll position offering you the opportunity to really make the role your own and advance your career in the future.
- Full function; end-to-end payroll
- Maintain all payroll records, including employee records and leave entitlements
- Manage the integrity of payroll data in the system via duties such as the creation and maintenance of contracts and contact information for employees
- Calculation and preparation of Superannuation payments, PAYG tax processing, payroll tax consolidation as well as accurately processing month end Payroll
- Preparation of management reporting as well as superannuation reconciliations and contributions payments.
- Ensure all payroll queries are handled in a professional, confidential and timely manner
- Be knowledgeable on the relevant Awards, EBA's and legislative requirements plus the interpretation of these
- Prepare a variety of reports and other ad hoc requests
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer with current experience who is tenured within a full function role. You will have strong attention to detail and will feel confident within a high volume, high pressure environment. You will have the capacity to work within tight deadlines and enjoy working within a team environment.
- Experienced payroll officer with excellent customer service
- Extensive knowledge of time and attendance software
- Great Interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
- Great problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise your work and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking to grow your career with your next employer
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global multinational is a growing player within Australia and continues to experience positive growth globally. They are an experienced giant in their industry and one of Australia's leading organisations. This organisation is built on the values of integrity and people development, they empower and support their staff to assist them in achieving their goals. People love working for them as they have great culture, very supportive and there is lots of exposure for you to grow and develop your career.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Mitchell Sharpe, quoting reference number MSPO4673 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.