Salary: Payroll Officer - $80k + Super (12-18mth contract)
Location: North Shore
Role benefit: hands on role with end to end responsibility with an opportunity to help drive process excellence and customer service
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, this Payroll Officer is a key role in providing end to end ownership around payroll and working closely with the business in delivering customer service excellence. The Payroll Officer has primary day-to-day responsibility for the processing of weekly and fortnightly payroll, supporting various payroll related queries from the business as well as ensuring compliance with all regulations and legislative requirements in shaping best practice across the payroll remit.
The key success factor will be your hands on nature and ability to problem solve through a period of change.
- Processing of end to end weekly and fortnightly payroll namely focused on administrative and support staff
- Work closely with the finance function in ensuring the accuracy of master data within the Preceda system, cost centres etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of PAYG, superannuation, termination payments as required
- Maintain the accuracy of the payroll and employee self-service system including employee records, hierarchy changes, system improvement opportunities etc
- Deliver various ad hoc business and group reporting requirements
- Drive continuous process improvement opportunities through process realignment, stakeholder coaching etc to minimise the level of manual work required
- Be highly customer focused in delivering and evolving a best practice payroll function
- Contribute to a positive environment as part of a large payroll function
You are an energetic and resilience payroll professional that does loves to problem solve and drive improvements in payroll processes to shape an improved customer service with your stakeholders.
You bring hands on experience in managing weekly payrolls, are self-motivated and work well cross functionally in a large organisation. Previous experience using Preceda would be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The role will contribute to a broader transformation project within a multinational organisation and brings a unique opportunity to add value while having an amazing brand on your resume.
- Make a difference - support a payroll transformation initiative
- Be rewarded for your efforts - Payroll Officer - $80k + Super (12-18mth contract)
- Have autonomy - have end to end ownership while being part of a large, energetic team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNPO4217 in the subject line.