Location: Inner West
Salary Package: $75k + Super
Role highlight: Join this brand name organisation during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 1,000 employees both fortnightly & monthly including compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments. You must have a solid understanding of taxation laws and employee awards within the global sector as well as being very confident with the use of Micropay.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to assist internal and external customers with payroll related queries.
- Process fortnightly pay run of 1,000 + employees through Micropay
- Maintaining employee files and records
- Work with stakeholders across the business and providing excellent customer service
- Payroll Officer with solid experience in the all aspects of processing payroll and payroll accounting.
- Comfortable in working within a team can excel in a fast paced environment.
- A proven background in process improvement and have an excellent ability to work with finance and HR stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role.
- Experience with Mircopay is highly desirable.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This privately held medium sized and expanding business has a strong focus on values and behaviours, built on the solid foundations of trust, collaboration and respect.
The Finance team prides itself on being a friendly, high performing and united team where everyone is a team player working towards the same goals.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWPO4461 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.