Location: Western Suburbs, Sydney
Salary: $70-75K + Super
Role Benefit: Join this dynamic team with vibrant offices in a fun team environment, great work life balance, career development and real growth opportunity.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting to the Payroll Supervisor and will be part of a dynamic team. The successful Payroll Officer will have the primary responsibility of administering and processing staff payments.
You will be involved in the preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for over 1000 employees, ensuring all timesheets are received, calculated and entered prior to the payroll being processed.
This is a hands-on payroll position offering you the opportunity to really make the role your own and advance your career in the future.
- Maintain all payroll records, including employee records and leave entitlements
- Prepare a variety of reports
- Ensure all payroll queries are handled in a professional, confidential and timely manner
- Be knowledgeable on the relevant Awards, EBA's and legislative requirements plus the interpretation of these
- Experienced payroll officer with excellent customer service
- Great Interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
- Great problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking to grow your career with your next employer.
- Ability to prioritise your work and multi-task as you will be working to very tight deadlines
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This an experienced giant in the payroll industry and one of Australia's leading organisation. This organisation prides themselves around empowering and supporting their staff and assisting them in achieving their goals. People love working for them as they have great culture, very supportive and there is lots of exposure for you to grow and develop your career.
Additional benefits include:
- Perfect opportunity for a highly energetic and motivated payroll consultant
- Impressive remuneration: $70-75K + Super
- ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Work with an award winning industry giant company that supports work life balance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRPC4342 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.